Intended purpose of data processing
Maintenance of business contacts, handling of contractually agreed obligations
Legal framework for processing
Different legal frameworks are conceivable depending on the individual phase of our contact with you:
- Performance (also) of pre-contractual measures that are carried out at the request of the data subject.
- The data subject consents voluntarily. This is the case with a corresponding declaration of intent.
- Processing is necessary to comply with contractual obligations (e.g. for services of Langmatz GmbH).
- and in certain cases also to protect the legitimate interests of Langmatz GmbH.
Description of data subject groups and associated data or data categories
Data subject group: Business contacts of Langmatz GmbH; e.g. contact persons of customers, suppliers, service providers, partners.
Customary and necessary details for contacts (last name, first name, title, relevant company and/or department, telephone number, e-mail address).
Names, dates of birth, addresses and titles of partners and managing directors when using credit agencies Creditreform and Crifbürgel.
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom data may be disclosed
- Employees of Langmatz GmbH who are authorised to perform relevant tasks.
- In the event of payment transactions, financial institutions are provided with the information necessary for this purpose.
- External contractors acting as subcontractors (contract processing).
Although in this case access to personal data is generally not the object of the contract, it cannot be ruled out here.
Data transfer to third party states
No data transfer to third party states takes place.
Retention periods and statutory periods for the deletion of data
Various periods and obligations regarding retention are stipulated by law. The relevant data is routinely deleted on expiry of these periods if it is no longer needed for fulfilment of the contract. Commercial or financial data for a concluded business year is thus deleted after a further ten years in accordance with the statutory provisions, unless longer retention periods are stipulated or are necessary on legitimate grounds. Data to which this does not apply will be deleted when the purposes of its retention cease to exist.