Langmatz VarioPipe – the versatile building entry system for optical fibre connectivity
Together, we bring high-speed Internet into every home
The Internet is an essential part of our everyday life; it is literally our gateway to the world. It is therefore clear that the Internet connection of the future must be fast, modern and reliable.
Builders, however, expect not only maximum per-formance, but also an affordable solution. With our optical fi bre building cable & pipe entry system, you can make no mistake here: we offer an economical solution without compromise…
The flexible solution for every case –VarioPipe OF building cable & pipe entry system from Langmatz
Whether with or without cellar, or whether built with concrete, bricks or hollow blocks.
When faced with the challenge of fi nding an answer to every builder’s wish, you will fi nd we have the perfect solu-tion for every eventuality. Langmatz offers various building cable & pipe entry systems for up to fi ve lines for buildings with and without cellars. We also supply the right sealing technology for all common masonry – easy to install and always securely sealed.
DIN 18533 –The new requirements for optical fi bre entry ports
With our new generation of optical fibre entry ports, we build on proven technology while simultaneously setting new standards in terms of safety and flexibility. If nothing else, the advantages of our proven resin injection system are convincing: no matter in which wall, the building cable & pipe entry systems always fit and seal reliably. Our optical fibre building cable & pipe entry system VarioPipe meets all requirements of DIN 18533 for building sealing. Thanks to the movable flange, it can even be used for inclined installation and without restoring the external sealing (plastic-modified bitumen coating/PMBC) applied.
- No restoration of the building sealing to DIN 18533 necessary
- Allows horizontal or inclined installation up to 45°
- Quick installation in a few minutes
- Inexpensive installation thanks to minimal foundation pit at the outer wall
- Meets the requirements of the new DIN 18533
- E cient resin injection system
- Secure hold thanks to foam tube with dowel function
Properties and technical data
The system is installed in a hole of Ø 25 – 26 mm. The micropipes can be laid directly in the hole.
- Suitable for all wall thicknesses from 200 mm
- For holes Ø 25 – 26 mm
- Horizontal and inclined installation up to 45°
- Gas- and water-pressure-tight up to 1 bar
- Waterproof concrete stress class 1 (to DAfStb 2017)
- Waterproof concrete stress class 2 (to DAfStb 2017)
- DIN 18533 W1.1-E, W1.2-E, W2.1-E