Quality: Made in Germany
YOUR BENEFITS: Langmatz polycarbonate manholes - the superior alternative to concrete
Langmatz polycarbonate manholes are suitable as cable drawing manholes, access chambers for telecommunication distribution systems and underground distribution systems. They are a durable and flexible alternative to concrete manholes.
3D ribFrame technology is synonymous with stability, load bearing capacity and endurance. Numerous sizes and configurations, a flexible and modular structure and a large range of accessories ensure a wide variety of applications.
Low dead weight
Industrial grade material
Variable manhole covers
PIPE ENTRIES | WITH PREDETERMINED BREAKING POINT
- Pipe entry via prefabricated predetermined breaking points
- All predetermined breaking points are closed at the factory
- Predetermined breaking point easily opened on site
- Standard pipe inlets: DN 50 mm | DN 110 mm | DN 160 mm
Pipe entries | with adapter
- Always through predetermined breaking points
- Adapters for pipes with smaller diameter at the predetermined breaking point Ø 110 mm (Ø 100 mm, Ø 90 mm, Ø 75 mm, Ø 63 mm, Ø 50 mm, Ø 40 mm adapters) or very large diameter at the predetermined breaking point Ø 160 mm (Ø 140 mm, Ø 125 mm, Ø 110 mm adapters)
Continuous height adjustment
Manholes can be equipped with a height adjustment kit, offering the following advantages:
- Optimal fit of the upper edge of the manhole level to the surface of the ground
- Continuous height and angle adjustment between the head frame and steel frame
- All four sides can be levelled separately
- Height can be adjusted by up to 50 mm
Locking mechanisms and screw connections
Manhole covers in load class D 400 must always be screwed down or locked in accordance with DIN EN 124. The sole exception is units weighing over 300 kg/m2 .
To protect critical infrastructure, Langmatz manholes can be equipped with the newly developed access protection. In this way, Langmatz meets the requirements of network operators and motorway authorities for greater security.
The access protection from Langmatz is a protection system in resistance class RC 2 for polycarbonate or concrete manholes. The system comes in various security levels. It can be positioned freely at any height in the manhole and various manhole covers such as paved and cast iron are possible. The system is also easy to retrofit.
The standard version prevents unauthorised access by means of a swivel lever lock and predetermined breaking points at the lifting handles. In the extended versions, the ingress of liquids is additionally prevented by sealing the cover against the sealing frame and an optional drainage function.
The access protection is available for all Langmatz standard manholes with clear dimensions of 400 – 2200 mm x 400 – 800 mm and thus covers a very wide range of applications.